Important Notice Regarding The Garrison Petawawa Animal Control and Pound

Please be advised, the Ontario SPCA Renfrew County Animal Centre is no longer contracted by Garrison Petawawa Residential Housing Units (RHUs) to fulfil the Animal Control and Pound responsibilities. Please direct all inquiries regarding Animal Control or the Pound to the Base directly by contacting:

National Defence / Government of Canada

Tel: 613-687-5511 / Tel: 613-687-5511 Ext 6559